[Farmall] Tractor in "Racing Stripes"

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Mon Feb 7 08:37:06 PST 2005

Anybody see the movie "Racing Stripes" and know the brand of the tractor
in the movie?  The move is a semi-cute kids movie (took my wife's 9
year-old grand niece to it).  While supposedly set in Kentucky, it was
filmed in South Africa (definitely some non-Kentucky accents come through
occasionally).   The tractor looks like an early 1950s something...maybe
Farmcrest or some other orphan that I do not recognize.  I looked on the
web a bit and did not find a discussion of it (and certainly nothing at
the movie's site).

Just curious.

Larry Hardesty
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240