[AJD] I'll be taking mine to bed with me...

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Mon Feb 7 05:08:57 PST 2005

Terry -

Thanks for the tip on warming the flywheel before rolling it into the sack.  Wouldn't
that make one heck of a foot warmer!!

I've shipped the carb on my B off to be rebuilt and am using the time to get the
wheels off the axle so I can replace the axle seals.  Am also working some on the
#5 mower to get it ready to go.

Mike
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624