[AJD] I'll be taking mine to bed with me...

Terry L. Hrdlicka th01209 at alltel.net
Sat Feb 5 18:34:59 PST 2005

Mike,

That's plain goofy!  I realize they aren't made any more, but for that
kind of scratch, I could probably cast my own!  By the way, got that
machine of yours up and running yet?

This year the featured tractor is John Deere at the Camp Creek Threshers
show by Lincoln in July.  If you get her running soon, you might be able
to drive it up here in time!

60* here today in SE Nebraska.  Supposed to get 1 to 3 inches of snow
tomorrow!  Love this climate.  Fired up the '50 A and drove it 2 miles
into town to fill the gas tank, in case we wind up with 8 to 12 like the
last time we were supposed to get 1 to 3.  I always get a chuckle when I
pull up to the pump.  Even though this is heavy duty farming country,
you sure get weird looks driving into town on on old, beat up, WORKING
John Deere.  Sure get a lot of smiles and waves from the old timers, too.

Be sure to warm up that flywheel before you tuck it in with you tonight.

:)

Terry