[AJD] H Tranny and manual

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Feb 6 07:50:21 PST 2005

Bill
There isn't a JD tech manual for the H so the I&T is the only game in town.
Closest thing are the service bulletins, page after page of H oriented bulletins.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Feb  5 21:06 , 'Bill Brueck' <b2 at chooka.net> sent: