[AJD] Re:flywheel on ebay

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Feb 6 07:46:20 PST 2005

Regarding item #3871942831
Doesn't it look like it has the draw-tight hub in it? If it does then that's in the range of
what they sell for due to the necessary modifications for tightening on a worn crankshaft.
I think both he lists have draw-tight hubs.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Feb  5 20:34 , 'Terry L. Hrdlicka' <th01209 at alltel.net> sent: