[AJD] wico "c" mag guts

nick_solomon at infostations.com nick_solomon at infostations.com
Fri Feb 4 13:06:33 PST 2005

ok..... Ive been fighting with the mag on my tractor long enough Im sick
of it..... whos got the best prices on coils, and points and all the guts
of the stupid thing, Every time I want to run the tractor it seems that I
have to tear the mag apart and polish everything and fiddle with it to
even get a spark, the coil is the original paper and varnish wrapped coil
and its falling apart, the wires coming out of it broke off when I first
got the tractor, and I picked a length of the wire out to solder a new
lead on, its worked ok, but it gets harder and harder to get a spark...
then today I ran it for a spell, then killed it to adjust the clutch
tension, went to start it, and can't get a spark at all now.....no matter
how clean I get things.... so I assume that my guts finally gave out.

Nick
frustrated in mn