[AT] Acrylic enamel paint hardner????

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Fri Feb 4 09:18:41 PST 2005

Charlie, Valu-Bilt sells "Acrylic Hardner for Tractor and Implement Enamel"
to use with their tractor paint.  I bought some last year.  I'm still not
sure what the difference is between acrylic and alkid enamel...except
acrylic seems to be more costly.  I believe I've used the non-poly. hardner
with both with no problems.  I hope you let us know what you learn about
this question.   John W.