[AT] Acrylic enamel paint hardner????

mmco mmco at cox-internet.com
Fri Feb 4 04:59:01 PST 2005

John, I use a catalyst hardner with the name of MAJIC that will work with
all ALKYD type paint .It increases gloss, increases hardness and reduces
drying time and cost about $14.00 .Mix half a pint to one gallon of paint
and stir well . I painted two large storage cabinets on a 40 * day , 48
hours later they were put into use with a good proffesional look .Would
NEVER paint tractors , engines or anything else for that matter any other
way .

Bo Hinch