[AT] Did the List catch the flu?

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Tue Feb 1 10:39:27 PST 2005

Thank's, the mail was so wellwritten that so many read it along the line that it took 24 hours getting back to me :-) Anyway like some people said, getting your own mill is a very good idea and in your case you shouldn't have to wait very long until someone decides to give you one ;-) Further more, don't haul 'em to Charlies place, get 'em here and I'll get the work done for you :-)

/Mattias