[AT] Did the List catch the flu?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 03:59:00 PST 2005

> O.k is this mailing confusing and in lack of structure? Yes but it's that timething again, got to go.
>
> /Mattias

	Thanks, Mattia. I thought your post was very well written.
Some mills here also keep saw logs in ponds to keep them wet and
most lumber is sawn when still green. Because I have seen band mill
operators sawing dry logs in the past, I have been looking for one
in my area to do some sawing for me. I know those band mills do a
good job wet or dry.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson