[Farmall] Wanted: F-12 or F-14

Ken greenacres7 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 30 17:22:34 PST 2005

Well John,
Heres whats missing:
Manifold & carb
seat
Fenders

Busted/Broken/beyond repair:
rear rims (cutoffs - rims rusted out)
front tire (original factor rubber single front - somebody said u cant buy
that size tire anymore)

Engine is stuck - not got into it yet. I know most guys would call this a
parts tractor but this was my grandfathers tractor so well it means more to
me. I think I can fix the rear wheels as I have the original outter Steel
parts when it was cut down 50 years ago. Think with alot of welding I can
put it back. If you guys have any other advise let me know.
Ken