[Farmall] Wanted: F-12 or F-14

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 28 17:25:54 PST 2005

One mans pile of junk is anothers eay restoration. You have come to the
right place as there are quite a few on here that know 12's inside and out.
Tell us what is missing, broke, frozen etc. You'll get lots of free opinions
if nothing else. As for parts, I use Rice equipment in Clarion PA for new
parts. Salvage parts can be found without much effort but Biewers is a
salvage yard I have used a few times with good results. I think this is
their email--mailto:bts at rrt.net

John Hall