[AJD] fitting fenders on GP

Paul O mrgp at fwi.com
Fri Dec 30 09:40:32 PST 2005

I like to put the fender brackets on the chain housings (wheels are off the
tractor) and the angle iron accross the back of the platform. Then put the
fenders on the brackets making sure they fit at the angle iron and the
brackets. Hold them in place with C-clamps. When you are satisfied with the
fit, the holes in the fender brackets will show where to drill the holes.
Paul O