[Steam-engine] SW Wood and sons 6hp

esupplee at zitomedia.net esupplee at zitomedia.net
Fri Dec 30 03:04:24 PST 2005

Hi,
I am located in Coudersport Potter County  To Jim I have been in contact
with the historical society in Clyde and they seem very helpful but that is
going to take some time. The local paper up there would like me to write an
article on this little journey I've undertaken so the give and take thing
you mentioned is very true. The engine came from Cuba Ny. the fellow I got
it from bought it from bob marshal in east Bloomfield Ny in the early 70s.
Been working with Ivan Zimmerman at Rough & Tumble to try to get this done

Thanks
Gene