[AJD] Learn something new every day

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 15:36:56 PST 2005

Service is a forgotten word these days, and a dying art.  I'm up for that
revolt!  Some wise guy once said . . .
"The first step in any revolution is to take over the press!"   forget who
that was, but it sure is old fashioned . . . these days  . . . who the heck
reads just one press?  Revolt, Revolt, REVOLT!!!!   Happy New Year!!   Troy

Troy Bogdan
Pure Earth Organic Farm
19000 New Richmond Road
Cambridge Springs, PA  16403
(814) 967-4423
www.pureearthorganic.com
Our online Farm Store:
http://www.localharvest.org/store/M5225

"In the game of shopping, the goal is to get not the most, but the best your
money can buy."

                                   Troy Bogdan