[AJD] JD 830 & 777 Plow in 2006 Classic Farm Tractors Calendar

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Dec 28 10:38:21 PST 2005

I received a calendar.  Very nice!  By Golly!!  There is even a picture
on the back that shows the 830 plowing and raising dust!!!!  I like it.
  From the looks of the soil they are plowing in, I can understand why
the moldboards are scoured so well.  An 830 would only pull that plow
down the road here at my place.  If you wanted to plow, you would have
to back up to a five-bottom and maybe 14's at that.  Very nice tractor
and plow.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA