[AJD] JD 830 & 777 Plow in 2006 Classic Farm Tractors Calendar

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Dec 17 14:34:38 PST 2005

I know Jim personally, struggled along with him as he restored that 830 and it's more
than likely that's the condition the equipment is in. It is 100% pampered and cared
for. Several years ago the roof collapsed on the 830, damaging it. Jim was obviously
beside himself until it was perfect once again.

What a backdrop, glad to hear he made the calendar

Thanks for sharing it Dean, great to  look at
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Dec 17  9:06 , 'Ronald L. Cook' <rlcook at pionet.net> sent: