[AJD] Pink HAT???] 'That's just not right'

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 27 23:51:05 PST 2005

Oh yeah, I saw a really cute girl (a neighbor) all decked out in a slinky
John Deere t-shirt, and I wasn't complaining about that, but I know for a
fact that she cuts her grass with a brand new Kubota!!!  That's just aint
right!!

BTW, Don't tell my Wife I was looking . . . she'll think I want a new Kubota
. . . or worse, something else new, maybe wearing a cut lil' green shirt,
with a sexy deere on it ;-)