[AT] Northern Tool Sale - Left Hand drills

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 22:53:50 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/26/2005 7:43:27 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
HaliganBar at aol.com writes:
With my luck using EZ outs,  the 35 piece set would become a 29 piece set
after the first use. Still it's  a tempting offer!

Karl  Zinnack

I  worked as Machinist in the Navy going to school for it and did some on the
 outside one thing I learned was that EZ outs are great tools to remove new
bolts  other than that they just get in the way of removing a stuck old rusted
bolt.
I use heat and my welder to weld a good nut on them. Saves time getting  that
darn broken EZ out, out of the rusted old bolt.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460