[Farmall] Cubs 'n such

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Dec 23 19:24:39 PST 2005

Steve,

Since I'm in northern Ohio, I don't get to meet many of the left coast guys.
My place was the farthest northeast Bob went on one of his extended trip.
He dropped some parts here that were headed for one of Mike Schmudlach and
Sneaky Peters' friends named Lane Freeman, somewhere in whatever state is
east of us.

Charlie Verdon drove all the way here from the west coast to complete the
relay.  I will say I have enjoyed meeting a lot of ATIS people in the years
I've been on the list.  One was here today and I expect another on Monday.
My door is always open.

I have a long list of ATIS folks I'd like to meet some day and Karl Olmstead
is near the top.  I'd like to add his name to those left coasters I have
met:  Charlie Verdon, Don Bowen, Richard Walker, George Best, and, of
course, Bob Currie.

We owe a lot to Spencer for making it possible!

George Willer