[Farmall] Cubs 'n such

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Fri Dec 23 19:26:30 PST 2005

Larry, the front blade on a cub doesn't put much additional strain on
the front axle, only the force needed to lift it,  the strain is on
where the braces mount to the torque tube from the pushing forward and
striking objects.  This is not normally a problem unless the bolts are
loose, or the torque tube is already cracked.

Larry L Hardesty wrote:

>Steve,  I have a Cub I am working to put a front blade on.   I have the
>blade but missing some parts.   Will the front blade put any undue stress
>on the front axle of the Cub or anything else.  Just curious about its
>use.
>
>Thanks

 John
another one of them