[Farmall] Cubs 'n such

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Fri Dec 23 14:48:27 PST 2005

Steve,
Thank you for the info on the Lo-Boy. As most of you know, I'm mostly an
unstyled, hand crank, rust rules, kinda collector, but I really took a
liking to those little International Lo-Boys. After a few years of looking,
I was lucky enough to find a nice original 55 model (ser#537), and use it
here around the property. They are fun to putt putt around on, and I pull a
little utility trailer with this one.  As for your greeting below, I'd
respond by saying Seasons Greeting from El Dorado County, 2,500', at the
western slope of the Sierra's, directly on the other side of those
mountains from you,,and just about everybody else too, I'm thinkin.

bobcurrie,
greenwood, CA