[AJD] A2275R Front Wheel Spacers

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Fri Dec 23 06:21:07 PST 2005

Chris,
The AA2106R (c/n A2275R) were introduced in August 1939 to address a problem
in areas where listed crops were grown, as it was hard to keep the front
wheels on the listed row.  They set the front wheels out 2", and increased
the wheel spacing for a B: 7" to 11", A:7 1/2" to 11 1/2", and G:8 1/2" to
12 1/2".  The proper solution was to develop front wheels which were offset
(called "reversible"), and that happened 11/12/43 for the B (15" wheels) and
4/7/44 for the A/G (16" wheels).  Of course, new hubs were then also needed.
So, the spacers are not too common as they were sold primarily in listed
crop country for four years.
Duane Larson