[AT] LED flashlights

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Dec 22 20:24:11 PST 2005

That adapter can be adjusted for focus, You just need to adjust the LEDs
individually. I have 5 of the NiteIze units in various lights. They work
pretty good considering the price. If you can find the push switch kit
get it. It makes it much easier and takes the stress off of the adapters
connector. Oh if you want a REALLY bright LED you can grab one of the
Dorcy badged lights with the 1 or 3 watt Luxeon LEDS. DO NOT SHINE IT
INTO YOUR EYES TO SEE HOW BRIGHT IT IS. You will be blind for a while.
They use three AAA batteries and so far the 3 I use have held up really
well and I don't treat them nice. Battery life has been much better than
I expected given the amount of use. The HUGE benefit for my use (traffic
control and medical use) NO blown bulbs. I did have one failure due to a
light being dropped ( 45 feet onto concrete) it broke a battery
internally.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York