[Farmall] Farmall 460

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Tue Dec 20 18:47:28 PST 2005

 Any owners of or someone really familliar with this tractor ?    Co worker
has one with a hoe & loader, wants to drop the hoe and get the 3 pt working
. But doesnt seem to have any pressure ,is there a selector valve in the
system somewhere that bypases the 3 pt when the hoe is mounted ?
   He says that there are two lines that go back to the hoe , when he
disconects them and plugs them it seems like the hyd pressure builds and
wont let the tractor start . And something about a block on the back of the
tractor wher ethe lines come out of and there are also two other fittings
there . Should he hook the lines to that ?  Sorry ,I cant be more specific
but I'm going strictly on what he has told me as I havent seen the tractor .
Thanks,Ivan