[AJD] Haven't seen one of these in a coon's age

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Dec 20 18:05:27 PST 2005

Louis:

Again, I have to disagree with one of your generalizations.  I have bought
and sold over 300 items on eBay. I have only had problems with a very few
transactions. I do not support your accusation of the development of a
"Nation of Shysters" at all. eBay just plain wouldn't work if that were the
case. I have found a very large majority of eBay sellers and buyers honest
trustworthy people. I won't let a couple bad apples taint the whole
operation.

Sure there are those that push the limit of ethics, but is that any
different than any other business transactions we are involved in? I've
learned to ask what the shipping charges will be before I bid. If the
shipping charges are out of line with reality, I don't bid. My choice, my
decision.  Very straight forward I think.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com