[AJD] Haven't seen one of these in a coon's age

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Dec 20 17:50:30 PST 2005

Ron:

You are absolutely correct; a quick hitch has to go with it to make it
useful. Therefore, this thing is worthless. :-) However, I will be very
surprised if it doesn't go for a very high price. We even have fellow ATIS
members "shill" bidding on it already!  :-) I suspect it will go for more
than I can buy this exact bar and hitch mounted on a JD CC cultivator for
locally. The only reason I haven't bought the whole local assembly is it's a
10' cultivator.

So come on guys, bid it up, then it just makes my local one worth more if I
ever want to sell it!  :-)

And for those on the JD list who complain about too much eBay conversation
on the list.   TS.  What has been the alternative of late? Secondly I think
many of us have learned quite a bit about JD equipment on eBay that we
haven't been able to observe locally. These discussions are quite helpful in
learning about JD's past products.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!