[AT] FLOOR PROTECTION

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 19 14:35:46 PST 2005

The only thing that comes to my mind would be some rough sawn 2x12 oak
planks. I think a lot would depend on the kind of grousers your crawler
has. I remember that Cecil Monson welded 5/8" square bar stock to each
shoe of his JD 420C, and I suspect that would pretty well chew up
anything but steel plate.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have
too little. -Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)