[AT] Clutch parts for antique tractors

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Dec 13 20:27:53 PST 2005

It used to be that the price break for items was for case lots.
Nowadays it's becoming "container lots".  That's one of those humongous
containers like you see setting on the back lot of Wal-Mart at this time
of year.  Think how many clutch disks one of those "semi-trailers
without wheels" can hold.

Larry