[AT] 8N Hard Steering - Update

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Dec 8 06:54:48 PST 2005

In my experience failure of the spindle thrust bearings is fairly common.
That's why I suggested it could be your friend's problem.  Even with regular
greasing the bottom may not get any grease.  The best thing is to jack up
the front end so the indicator grease comes out the bottom instead of the
top... that will assure some gets to the thrust bearing.

George Willer