[AT] Outside X-mas decorations

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Dec 5 12:15:15 PST 2005

One of my neighbors (a mile or so away) does that with an unstyled John
Deere, Danny.  He puts stationary lights of the appropriate color around
the basic outline of the engine and frame and then puts the blinking
lights that appear to be rotating around the rear wheels. Sorry, I don't
have a picture.

Larry