[AT] FW: Undeliverable Mail

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 4 21:16:18 PST 2005

Thanx Steve; same deal on ofes & sel if you can take care of them?  I
did get in thru webmail & delete all of the messages in the box.  Didn't
figure it was even still active.  Like I said I resubscribed using this
email addy so the membership with the bcl at wacotx.cx email just needs to
be totally cancelled.

Lew