[AT] FW: Undeliverable Mail

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Sun Dec 4 20:08:33 PST 2005

At 07:26 PM 12/4/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm repeatedly getting this message below now when responding to an ATIS
>messages. Would one of you Computer experts please decipher this for me to
>determine what is going on and if I need to do something?
>
>Dean A. Van Peursem
>Snohomish, WA 98290

Dean: Not a thing you need to do. The error message 'should' go to the atis
list administrator. Whoever the persons provider is has something set wrong
and it's coming back to the author. )-:  No way we can make it go away
other than un subscribing him.  Spencer will have to do that.

- Steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at atis.net