[AT] Union Labor

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 07:18:10 PST 2005

      I'm not well versed with the inner workings of
Unions but I've noticed hauling out of different
cement mills. The mind-set of many of the Union
laborers is that the company they work for is the bad
guy. I'm not certain where this comes from and it
seems not to be limited with union laborers. Is there
no such thing as a "company man". I believe before a
bigger, stronger work force can be established in the
USA. American workers must change their attitudes
towards the hand(s) that feed them. Being self
employed I certainly can not be called a company man
but I praise God there are those wealthier than I, who
are willing to take the risk of investing their money
so I can work today, tomorrow and years to come.

Danny Tabor