[AT] Check out Harbor freights sale on 8000lb winches

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 08:51:36 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/2/2005 3:22:53 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org writes:
American car  prices would probably be cut by 1/3 or better if we got the
unions  out.

Actually Japanese  Cars made here are better and they pay just  as good wages
as American cars. Funny how do they do it. I think that its the  little
things that the union keeps getting that just add up till there is no  more to
give. And you can't fire a union man that really dumb.

The worst  union in the country is the teachers union they have ruined our
schools.

My cousins husband back in the 60s was an Electricians helper as  soon as he
made journeyman he was out of work. finally gave up and went to work
elsewhere. the carpenters were doing the same thing. You would think that the  Union
would be helping not hurting their members.

The Firestone plant in  Salinas, Ca where i lived in the 70s went out on
strike they were making $100 a  day a very good wage for the time but wanted more.
firestone told them to back  off or the plant was going to Mexico its in
Mexico now.  You would think  that the Union would have given in a bit to keep
their people working.
I don't understand their thinking sometimes.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460