[AT] Re: Chinese Iron

Irma bellville1 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 1 19:19:32 PST 2005

 From a few years back I worked at a factory where products were shipped in.
My job , along with a lot of other workers, was to remove the tags saying
"Made in Taiwain" and replace them with a tag saying "Made in the USA". Now
I felt real bad about this because it was misleading the public. They tell
us buy American and I wonder if sometimes we just think we are buying
American. My thoughts are , buy what you can afford, you could be deceived
anyway.I like American made products, but until we stop some of the emports
we can not be sure what we are getting.
Irma