[AJD] (OT):/ phone troubles

DAVID BRUCE davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Dec 31 06:16:47 PST 2005

This is exactly why I consider myself lucky that when a service call is
needed (phone or DSL) the same tech comes calling.  When the coop started
(in the 40's I think) this area wasn't populated enough for Ma Bell.
I've always considered it interesting that most of my father's family
worked for Western Electric, AT&T and then Lucent but were too far out in
the boonies for Southern Bell, Bellsouth to service.  At least I have the
name of a real person when I have trouble (haven't had to resort to that
yet but I'm ready if it happens).

David
NW NC