[Farmall] Re: Toilet Paper Oil Filter (was Re:

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 24 11:53:35 PST 2005

Just wondering, does a 1945 "A" have a similar flow system where the filter
only gets part of the oil?
I notice that my oil guage usually starts off with correct pressure, and
then drops as you use it, but next time you start it, it is good again.
I was wondering if my "roll of toilet paper" is clogged ;-)
Thanks to this discussion, I just remembered that I need to change the oil
filter on my "A".  It is long overdue, I forgot to change it in 2005,
. . . and I will use a factory filter that I'll buy from my local dealer,
"Bull International."
Thanks guys, and may you all have a  . . . Merry "Farmall" Christmas!!
Sincerely,  Troy

Troy Bogdan
Pure Earth Organic Farm
19000 New Richmond Road
Cambridge Springs, PA  16403
(814) 967-4423
www.pureearthorganic.com
Our online Farm Store:
http://www.localharvest.org/store/M5225

"In the game of shopping, the goal is to get not the most, but the best your
money can buy."

                                   Troy Bogdan