[Farmall] Goodbye

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 22 06:18:26 PST 2005

I guess I may as well put in my 2 cents worth.  I have been on this list
since just a few months after it began operation.  Occasionally it gets
off topic, and a time or two it has had topics I prefer not to see, but
it is a great place for information and meeting people with the same
interests.  There are a lot of posts I delete with just a glance, but I
believe the rest make it worth reading.  I was raised on Farmall H
tractors form the time i was big enough to slide off the seat and hit
the brakes until I left the farm about 33 years ago.  19 years ago I
bought a cub for use on my small place.  I live in another part of the
state now, but I still have the cub, along with a second one.  This
mailing list, along with the forums when they were still in operation,
as well as www.farmallcub.com, www.redpowermagazine, www.ytmag.com, or
my main computer interests, and now that I am retired/disabled, I look
forward to reading and participating in them daily.

--
 John
another one of them