[Farmall] Goodbye

greg or sean jeung hrududu at sopris.net
Wed Dec 21 15:51:58 PST 2005

On Dec 21, 2005, at 12:42 PM, Mike Schmudlach wrote:

> We seem to go through this ever year or so but it is  short lived
> and then
> we are back to "business".

I think it has something to do with 'cabin fever' and less time
outside working, restoring, and playing on tractors. It also has had
an impact on the lesser amount of 'traffic' on the lists, so maybe
some feel that something/anything is better than nothing.

Best to all,
Greg

PS Sorry to see that there wasn't much 'fanfare' about the charity
auction this year. I know that it was a volunteer effort, but
definitely there were some groups that benefited.