[Farmall] Finally found the tim(ing)

Richard BROWN rc12brown at msn.com
Wed Dec 21 03:45:20 PST 2005

Despite the jokes some make about the Cub, it is a great little tractor.  I have my father's 1948 Cub and have mowed my 2.5 acre yard with it for 30 years using a belly mower.  It is still going strong and I'm about to have it painted.  Can't find that much iron in anything made today, and why is it that all these old tractors are still working today, some almost 100 years old?