[AT] OT: 1934 Ford with 1932 Marmon V16 engine

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Sat Dec 17 00:13:15 PST 2005

Dean, GREAT to see/hear that you will be coming to GOG in March.  I see that
you have "found" your camera! (:>).
I don't remember if I told you the "rest of the story" about the carburetor
off the JD 630 Std. or not. The DLTX 106 is the correct carb. as checking
with Duane. The book by JD was printed prior to this model and they never
updated the book. Anyways, I had the carb. rebuilt and we found that the
center adjusting valve was broke and appeared that it had been broke for
some time. Maybe since delivery in 1959. Well it runs great now. More when
we get together in Moline. Merry Christmas.  John G.