[AJD] You all know how it goes

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Wed Dec 14 19:35:05 PST 2005

Due to age creeping up on me and keeping up with heart attacks, I've decided to cut back some and stay with the small stuff ("H" on down).So I sold the G,A,B, LI(because its hand crank with no provision for a starter).  All were in tip-top condition and they sold easily. Finished up on the "H", getting ready for the "LA". Out in the shop working on gear noise in a 435 when I hear a truck pull in. Slide open the door for a look- see and there setting on a trailer is the scungiest 520 you ever did see.  The old boy is moving from the farm to a house in the city and has no place to put it.  He quoted a fire-sale price so I had to buy it(delivered-no less, I usually have to cut down trees and winch it on).Showed me the papers where it had a ring job a yers ago but what turned me on was the original 3 point hitch with original top link, float ride seat, dual hydralics and almost new tires front and rear.  What turned me off is an alternator and both rear axles shortened with a torch about 6".  Now if those 60 axle would fit!!but they wont.  So, I guess I'm back in on a tractor bigger than an "H".  Now about that "LA" and 7  "110s and  "70" and 100 Lawn Mowers.  Any one have side panels for a 100?
Merle Wayne