[AT] Slightly off topic/ tow truck related

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Dec 11 08:27:47 PST 2005

Does anyone know of an economically priced OBD II reader/scanner set up to
interface with a PC?

I'm chasing an occasional bug that turns on the check engine light but does
not set a code.  I'd like to have my own equipment so I can hook up to a
laptop and try to catch the bug in action but I don't want to pay big bucks
for it.

I saw one set up for about $100 but don't know anything about the company.

http://www.myscantool.com/index.html

If anyone has experience with these folks or has another alternative let me
know please.

Charlie