[AT] Juicin it Up

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Dec 7 08:48:44 PST 2005

I'd heard rumors about guys running oil in place of water/anti-freeze,
but never actually run across anyone who'd done it.  I can see that it
would solve a lot of the problems that are encountered with a big
engine.

I've been working the numbers for a 400+ cid combination out of the
small
block Moline engine for a future project.  I don't think the
differential
carrier in the R would hold up with that much in front of it.  Need to
find a fencerow 335 before I start on something like that.

I hope poor ol' Rog don't have a heart attack reading about all this
tractor abuse ;-)

Greg