[AT] Union Labor

Wayne masseyharris at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 4 18:27:49 PST 2005

Right on brother
In Vancouver Canada we have stopped them from opening thier store 3 times
now,they kill all the mom and pop business in the area.If walmart was a
country,it would be chinas eighth largest trading partner.A union is the
only way to get a fair wage and benifits if you work as an employee.Our
training and workmanship is far superior in the majority of cases.
Wayne