[AT] Union Labor

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Dec 4 11:36:19 PST 2005

Louis,

Shopping Wal-Mart is purely optional, and none of us will mind terribly if
you choose not to.  Shop around for higher prices any time you wish to...
it's a free country and it's your money.

To answer your question... it's the kind of person who understands basic
economics rather than blindly opposing what they don't really understand.

George Willer