[AT] unleaded gasoline/"winter gas"???

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Dec 4 11:26:54 PST 2005

Certainly!  That's how they make it possible to start engines in the winter.
They have to reverse the process for summer grades to avoid excessive
evaporation.  I understand there are (or were) more different formulations
for intermediate conditions, but with EPA meddling... who knows?  That's
also why on long trips the mileage is slightly better when travelling north
than it is travelling south.

George Willer