[AJD] PTO air pumps

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 11:48:53 PST 2005

I see a lot of these PTO tire pumps,  so if course,  I
had to pick one up.

   I have been told that they are slow,  and mine
certainly has that down,  but is there a rebuild kit
for these guys?  Can they be re-rung or anything like
that?  Or should I simply look for another one that
works better..  (1/2 hour and it has not put much air
in the front tire of a B)  I don't want to depend on
the thing to fill all my flat tires,  but I would like
it to work properly so that I could use it if I wanted
to.

                              Chris