[AT] Check out Harbor freights sale on 8000lb winches

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Thu Dec 1 21:33:40 PST 2005

Dean,
 I admit you are right I should say most. I bought a couple things from
there to save a buck and the only thing it did was cost me money in the
long run. The worst was a set of impact sockets that I broke one of them
with a ratchet. Cracked it right down the side. I drove all the way back
their store and the clerk said to get another one out of the sets they
had on a cart. Ironically each one of the "new" returned sets had at
least one or two broken sockets in it. I wasted at least $10 in gas, a
couple hours of my time and some skin.
Rob